Monday, December 28, 2009

White Christmas

Macy's Star
Tree at Westlake
Family at the Tap House


We had a fun-filled family outing downtown Seattle when we went to dinner and a show. We went to the 5th Avenue Theatre and saw the holiday favorite, White Christmas. I had seen the show before and it is really good plus very American so I thought it would be fun for Pablo.
We got there early and had a chance to look at the downtown lights which I wanted to see while I was home. We met my dad and Jeanne at the Tap House and had fun trying the beer and enjoying a family dinner together. It is rare we can all be together and I'm lucky we can make it happen.
After dinner we went to the theatre and admired the brand new marquee- so shiny! We stopped in the theatre bar before the show for some fun drinks and made an appearance again during half time (intermission). The show was fun and it even snowed! We felt very christmasy!
We continued the party after the show and headed to the Fairmont Hotel for a fancy drink and to admire the fancy hotel and decorations. Laura and I had a poinsettia (champagne drink) and Pablo tried an eggnog martini. Great way to end the evening with the family!

Fancy new marquee
Sisters!

Post-Show at the Fairmont Hotel for some fancy drinks
Fairmont Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment