On the ferry again


Pablo finally got to see the completed Crab Shack on the island and the future site of our wedding reception. I got to explain my 'vision' for the wedding and he seemed to like it so we'll stick with it. We spent the first day with my dad and Jeanne and cooked a big dinner and enjoyed a nice cozy evening with a fire, games and lots of wine. Unfortunately, the second day the weather was not very nice and we ended up staying inside the entire day. I caught up on all my shows on the food network, travel channel and we even watched Oprah. It was nice to just sit and do nothing even though it would have been nice to be able to do a little activity or something while we were there. I guess he'll just have to come back in August for the wedding!








No comments:
Post a Comment