We escaped to the island to enjoy some nice weather (finally!) and tried to relax after our California adventure. Crab season was in full swing so we participated in the island ritual- crabbing, crabbing and more crabbing. I even cleaned a crab which I have done in years since we seem to be always up there with new people and they are the ones who have to earn their keep and learn how to clean crab. It was a quick trip but it was nice to be back on the island.
| I got a crab! |
| Views of the Cascades |
| That's right, I'm cleaning crab |
| View of Mt. Rainer (click it to see better) |
| Pablo on the Jet Ski |
| Mt. Rainier |
| Crap load of Crab- FRESH |
| Greek Salad- tomato, Feta cheese, kalamatas |
| What real steak should look like! |
| Tenderloin Steak (this is not fried!) |
| Seafood Curry- muscles, shrimp, clams |
No comments:
Post a Comment