Being the middle of July we knew it would be super busy and super hot but we braved the elements and spent the entire day there- 11 am- 12 am! Crazy! Pablo was surprised at how great it was and really had fun. I'm glad I got to go back with my sister since I hadn't been there since the last time we went in like 1989!
Our list of rides at Disneyland:
Space Mountain
Space Tours
Thunder Mountain
The Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Carribean
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Splash Mountain
Indiana Jones
Rides at California Adventure:
California Screamin'
Ferris Wheel
| About to enter Disneyland |
| We're in! |
| First stop- Space Mountain |
| We didn't make it far before we had to leave for lunch and beer ESPN Zone- Pablo loved all the TVs! |
| We're in Disneyland! |
| This castle was a lot bigger 20 years ago! |
| Thunder Mountain |
| Where all his dreams can come true! |
| California Adventure |
| California Screamin' |
| Splash Mountain |
| Aren't we cute??!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment