Gabriela is going to be a big sister in March! We found out that we are having another little girl and we can't be more excited. Having two girls is going to be an adventure and it will be so fun to watch sisters grow up together.
I found out I was pregnant our first day in Seattle this summer so it made our vacation a little interesting. Looking back I was not feeling my best during the whole vacation and we really didn't plan this very good! It was weird telling my entire family before I had even gone to the doctor but it was fun to share the very moment with them.
I am now 20 weeks or half way there and my belly is starting to grow. Pablo can now feel kicks from the outside and finding out we are having a girl is starting to make everything real now. Gabriela calls mommy's stomach baby and gives it kisses but she thinks she has a baby in her belly too so she doesn't really understand. I'm hoping as I get bigger and she can feel kicks it won't be such a big shock once baby actually arrives.
 |
| Baby girl at 20 weeks |
 |
| Baby at 12 weeks |
 |
| And from the outside at 20 weeks |
No comments:
Post a Comment