Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween

This was Gabriela´s first Halloween that she could understand what was happening and once she figured out the deal she loved it!I thought it would be fun to make a Halloween themed lunch and so we made hot dog mummies and devil egg eyes along with pumpkin soup. I don´t know what came over me with all this crafty-ness!
Gabriela loves Mickey Mouse and the outfit is pretty simple so I thought it would be the perfect costume. We made her ears and used her normal clothes and of course she looked adorable. We brought her to a Halloween at the place she has Saturday music class and left her there for an hour and half! It was the first time I got to leave her and she did great. I don´t think she even noticed we weren´t there. Pablo and I enjoyed our free time walking around downtown and stopping for some beverages. When we picked her up she was so proud and told me fun!! It was a great day.
Hot dog mummies
My little chef and her eyes
Mickey Mouse
On the way to the party
On the subway to the party
Mommy and daddy party
On the subway home with all her treats

No comments:

Post a Comment