Thursday, May 31, 2012

Official Announcement!

For the few that don't know yet we are proud to officially announce we are expecting a BABY! Yep, a human baby! (because we can't forget my two furbabies!)
Our little giant is due November 11th (11/11/12). 
I found out I was pregnant in March and it has been an adventure ever since. We were lucky that the timing worked out and my mom arrived 4 days later and we got share the news with her.
Mom's in shock
Then we saw Pablo's parents a week after and celebrated Spanish Father's day with the announcement. Then on the actual Father's day I skyped with my dad to say Happy Father's day you're going to be a grandpa. It was all very fun and very positive but very hard for all of them to keep the secret. We made them wait 2 months!
The announcement was in Pepo's birthday card
I'm currently 4 months along and starting feel normal again after an interesting first three months of feeling bad and tired.
We are going to find out what we are having on June 26th because I figure the baby is a big enough surprise I don't know need to wait to find out what it is. And names will be thought about after we know what we are having and I'm thinking we should keep it a secret because everyone has an opinion it could become crazy! :)
I'm currently not showing much even though I notice I have a bump but to normal people I look like I drink a lot of beer! I believe I feel the baby move around and it feels like little vibrations but I haven't felt any kicks that I know for sure are kicks. I posted a fun little timeline so you can see my progress as time goes by.
I get more excited as the days go by but at first I was in shock and overwhelmed. But it is an adventure so we'll take it day by day!

Told my sissy right after I took the test
 
We recorded mom receiving her welcome card that had the news inside
 
Alkie giving love to his new brother or sister

2 months
4 months

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Congratulations again! I can't wait to meet the little one :) Looking good Kel! Keep us posted on how you're doing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That video of your mom made me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you and pablo!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, you are going to make a FANTASTIC mama! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete