Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Easter

I was very excited for Easter his year because Gabriela is old enough to somewhat understand what to do and I really wanted to play Easter bunny. Pablo doesn't really understand what you do so Easter is all on me! I had fun shopping for her Easter presents and assembling her easter basket. She doesn't really understand presents yet but I knew she would be very excited for a Pocoyo doll. Pocoyo is her favorite cartoon, the only one she watches, and she loved it. It was such a warm fuzzy feeling inside, a real mommy moment I must say. ha! She even figured out how to look for eggs. She loved to open them but wasn't too excited about the candy. Oh and we celebrated two days later because we just got back from a week vacation and lets be honest we were tired and she isn't going to know anyway. The Easter bunny doesn't make it to many houses in Spain so I wasn't worried about her friends telling her he came earlier!
Opening eggs and daddy eating all the candy
Opening presents
He new Pocoyo doll
A kiss for Poco

No comments:

Post a Comment