Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas Eve & Christmas Day

We had a big family gathering for Christmas Eve at my mom's house. 14 total! I was very lucky to have both sets of grandparents there along with my mom's side of the family. We ate a great meal of tenderloain, potatoes romanoff and salad.
The next morning we opened presents with my mom's side in the morning, having the traditional mimosas and sausage casserole breakfast. Then in the afternoon we headed to Dad's house for Christmas dinner and more presents. Christmas dinner was ham, more potatoes romanoff and brocoli, along with dad's special deviled eggs.
So much great food at every turn!

Watching the Seahawks Christmas Eve
Appetizer table
"Kids" table
Big Kid table
The BEEF
Christmas morning
Pablo's fashion show- all his new gifts in one
Dad's famous Deviled Eggs!
Bud Light Crew
Annual Twin's shot (sister and grandpa)
Surviving the Freimuth Christmas
Ham- American Style!
Thank you to my amazing family for making this Christmas so great. From all the decorations to all the great food, everything was perfect! I'm so lucky I got to see so many friends and family while I was home. It means so much to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment