Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wedding dress time



I went and tried on wedding dresses for the first time today and it was very interesting. First I felt really stupid trying them on because it still doesn't feel like I am getting married. I went in with a specific idea of what I wanted and found that and a couple other options. I am going to check out a few other places and see where I end up. I have a real hard time making decisions and not having Pablo's opinion is hard too. I don't know how I'll keep it a secret!
Above kicked off the wedding dress search with the opening and trying-on of my mom's wedding dress. I could fit into it but zipping it up was a problem. It was a good laugh and not as hideous as a dress could be from 1978. But it is polyester and very hot so we kicked it off the list of possibilities!

1 comment: