Whoa another month has come and gone and our little baby girl is 6 months! I can't believe it. And we have had some big changes in the last month. We now have one seriously active girl. She doesn't stop moving. A leg, a foot, an arm, her whole body, is always moving. She officially has rolled both ways and can now sit unattended. We bought her a jumper and she loves it. It took her a few times to figure it out but now she has got it and now her legs constantly move in or out of the jumper. This kid is starting to freak me out. I don't know how to deal with all this energy.
She still loves to babble and scream and is quite content entertaining herself. We have introduced solids and she now loves to eat. At first it was all new and she had to learn how it all works but now when she sees a spoon she wants it in her mouth. We have given her avacado, squash, carrot, banana, pear and green beans. We finally got a highchair and its fun having her sit at the table with us at lunch.
In more dramatic news I came home after class one day to find my husband and baby daddy had shaved my little girls head. He has a severe issue with her hair growing unevenly and so without my consent he shaved it. She now looks like Sinead O'Conner. And what he doesn't realize is the back still won't grow evenly because she already has a bald spot and as long as she keeps scooting all over the place on her back and rubbing her head it ain't gonna grow. So now I have to deal with my new baby boy Gabriel.
We went to her check up and she is doing great. She weighs 15.7 lbs (40%) and is 26 inches long (75%). It always surprises me she is pretty normal in terms of weight and heights. I'm expecting some huge giant but so far not the case. It will come though!
She still doesn't have any teeth but they are coming because she puts everything in her mouth and her bite is hardcore.
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I can't believe six months has passed already!! And she is sitting up all on her own! :) So cute!!
ReplyDeleteOkay we need to see pictures of the shaved head! That is hysterical! Good for you for keeping your cool... not the best surprise for mom. :)
ReplyDeleteHe didn't shave it bald. The pics above are of it shaved. It has grown a little in these pictures but before this she had quite a bit of hair, bangs. I'll have to post a before and after!
ReplyDeleteYes, let's see the before and after. I would have flipped out! Good thing she's so cute and can pull off any haircut! :)
ReplyDelete