Friday, March 11, 2011

Tapa Tour in Mieres

While we were up in Mieres to get my NIE (resident card) it just so happened that there was a tapa tour happening in Mieres. This means that different bars around town that are participating have a special tapa to serve at a special price. Usually there is a competition but we couldn't figure out how to vote so I'm not really sure of the point of this tapa tour, but I didn't care, if there is a tapa tour, I'm going! We did one awhile back in Madrid and thought it was the best thing ever. The only problem with the Mieres one was that there wasn't a drink included in the special price so you had to pay separately but when wine only costs 2 euros it isn't that big of deal!
Here are pictures of all our fancy tapas!
Rabo del toro with some sort of gold cracker(bull's tail)
Baby squid
Mystery meat with mussels (this was one tapa!)
Asparagus on toast with ham and goat cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment