Plaza Mayor
Museo del Jamon


After we left Chris we headed up to Mieres and went to the espicha. We went with Pablo's parents because whenever anyone says espicha we are there! It was the end of the year party for the adult school where Pepo takes his english classes.
We enjoyed some tapas and sidra and Pablo's parents showed us how to dance since we need some major help. We don't want a repeat of our first dance for our island dance because after watching the video all we did was make-out since we have no idea how to dance. Very embarrassing. The husband of Pepo's english teacher has a band so they played all night and it was actually pretty fun.
Espicha
Dance Machines!
While in Mieres we went on a nice walk that my family did and told me about when they were in Mieres. I was a little jealous they found a good walking trail that I had never heard of before so Pablo and I recreated my family's adventure by doing the same thing!
Mieres
Big Bike
Lastly, we had the chance to go to the La Oreja de Van Gogh concert in Mieres, right next door to Pablo's house. I'm a big fan of theirs but they changed their lead singer so I was a little hesitant to go. But we got free tickets from a friend so we decided what the heck. We braved the rain and really enjoyed the concert. They are really good live and the new singer has a great voice.
Braving the rain
No comments:
Post a Comment