Sunday, March 7, 2010

Start to the Wedding Festivities

Cute decorations
Playing Games
Lovely Friends

Margaritas!
My bouquet

My wonderful cousin hosted my bridal shower and bachelorette party this weekend and it started to make the whole 'getting married' idea real. I was lucky to have my family and close friends attend and we had a fun time enjoying the sun, listening to my favorite music and eating my favorite food- mexican! I was very much spoiled by all the gifts but have to admit it is pretty fun! Next step will be to figure out how to get it to Spain.
After the shower we went out in Kirkland and did a little bar hopping for the bachelorette portion of the evening. It was fun to hang out with everyone, have a few drinks and I even sported a veil and party beads. Never knew how much attention you get with the veil. Everyone was very nice and I got a lot of 'congrats'!

Lashe, mom, aunt Jeri
Grandma K and Auntie C
Julie & Tiffany
Lashe, Aunt Angela, Jeanne
Absinthe contraption
Cheers to a good night!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I wish I would have known...I totally would have come up to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete