Monday, May 18, 2015

Easter

We had our first Easter in our new house, which has a yard. I was so excited!! Easter egg hunt in the backyard just like it is supposed to be! This year I wasn´t very festive as I didn´t bring out the decorations until the day before because I just had a baby and all!! Gabriela didn´t remember Easter from last year and didn´t really understand the basket or eggs. But when she woke up and saw presents she realized this was a kind of thing she would like. Her favorite part was the easter egg hunt. Once she found all the eggs she wanted to do it again and again. As a new mom I dressed Lia up in her silly outfit and took funny pictures of my two baby girls. Can´t wait for next year!



6 days old
6 days old


Easter baskets
Egg hunting


No comments:

Post a Comment