Pablo has been running a few races in the new year and doing well. Last Sunday mommy decided she was going to try it out. It was my new years resolution. There are a variety of races on race days. First is the "professional" and that is what Pablo does. He ran 4.5 miles. Then there are kid races and then the popular race that is open to anyone and everyone. I did the popular race. It was 1.2 miles which sound short but not for a lady who is lazy and never trains. Oops! But Goonie helped me out and after almost dying in the first 2 minutes we found a good rhythm. We finished!! I almost died after but I survived!!
 |
| Before the race |
 |
| Start of Pablo's race |
 |
| Middle of the pack |
 |
| The start |
 |
| Almost home, Goonie is a poser |
Then we came home and bbq'd some ribs and had some beers. Then started our pregame party around 10pm making nachos. Unfortunately the game started at 12:30 am our time so we only managed to stay up to watch the 1st quarter. Luckily they were doing so awesome that I felt pretty confident. Plus Gabriela decided to stay up half the night for some unknown reason so I was checking messages for frequent updates. I can't believe we won the SUPERBOWL! GOOOO SEAHAWKS! I'm so proud and it makes me miss Seattle so much!!
 |
| Ribs! |
 |
| Her first rib |
 |
| Tapas on the terrace in February |
 |
| Super Bowl Nachos! |
 |
| Ready for the Super Bowl!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment