Monday, September 2, 2013

Week at Whidbey

Part of our vacation home includes a week on Whidbey Island. It is a little piece of heaven. I appreciate way more now that I live so far away and don't get to go very often. Plus, the closest water to Madrid is a 4 hour drive away. I never knew how good I had it.
We start our week off with my dad's side family reunion and then we stay a few days longer enjoying boating, crabbing, relaxing, and eating! It was so great to see my family and introduce everyone to Gabriela. She loved to crawl all around, swim in the kiddie pool, play on the beach and she even tried crab. She did not like her life jacket when we went for boat rides.
First ferry ride
Meeting the great grandparents

Blueberries with her Crab bib
Crabs!
Lunch in Langley
Daddy and his toy
Auntie Louie
Crab huntin'
That life jacket
Trying the famous crab for the first time....she liked it
Grandpa and Grandma Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment