So because we have a baby we have to start putting these traditions in place and Pablo needs to know how this thing goes down! I had the Easter baskets out, filled with grass and plastic eggs. My mom was so kind to send us the very most important thing and must have for Easter- Cadbury eggs and jelly beans. Easter morning the Easter bunny hid eggs around the house and Pablo and Gabriela went on the hunt to find them all. Pablo and I decorated eggs in the afternoon because he had never done it before and I cooked dinner. Ham, scalloped potatoes and carrots!
| Traditional cake called Pegarata |
| Ready to go on an Easter Egg Hunt |
| Found all the eggs |
| Yummy eggs |
| Family walk to the park |
She is so so cute! I can't stand it! How fun!
ReplyDelete