Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spanish Father's Day

March 19th is Father's day in Spain and my baby daddy, aka Pablo, got to celebrate his first Father's Day. In Spain, Father's day is a holiday so you get the day off to spend with your dad, how nice. We woke up and Pablo went to get churros and hot chocolate and we had a fun little breakfast. We got the baby ready and headed out to El Pardo for a nice walk. El Pardo is full of gardens and trees and is very nice place to go to get out of the city but still so close to home. We had a nice walk and Goonie got to run around and play for a bit too. We relaxed with a little drink and tapa in the main plaza. Then we headed home to barbeque some salmon and watch a movie. Then Pablo took Goonie and Gabriela to the park and I was alone, in my house, for the very first time in 4 months! It was like Mother's Day!!! I took a long shower, made a cup of tea and relaxed. I love my baby but sometimes mommy just needs a time out! 
Overall, I think it was a very nice Father's day and a great day spent as a family.

Good Morning Daddy!

Walking
The ladies relaxing in the park
The boys playing
I'm a celebrity
Lounging
Tapa time in the plaza
Daddy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment