Thursday, February 7, 2013

Back in the Game

I officially started up basketball again, playing in my first game 3 months and 1 day after having the little lady. And boy am I old and flabby. I suffered a bit, was very much sore and very tired but it was good to get out and play again. Luckily my first game was against a team who was very bad so my lack of conditioning and skills weren't bringing the team down. I'm a little nervous having an elbow to the milk bags so I keep those things protected and not looking for any on court brawls! HA!
We have about a month and half left of league and then probably another month after that so I'll get in some good exercise and maybe lose the remaining baby weight but I'm not holding my breath!
Pablo is also playing again and suffering through another losing season. But it gets us out of the house one day a week for practice and 2 games on the weekend.
Ladies watching the boys play

No comments:

Post a Comment