Sunday, December 2, 2012

1 Month

Our baby is 1 month today and I can't believe it! We call her our little squeaker or chipmunk because she makes these funny little squeaks all the time. She has a super grip and likes to kick. She likes to eat and is starting to smile more regularly. I think she likes to show off her dimples she got from her daddy.
We have had quite a busy first month and it has flown by. My mom arrived the day we were released from the hospital. She was a saint doing EVERYTHING for us. She flew half way around to the world to stay in a small apartment with a newborn, getting no sleep, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, babysitting, changing diapers, being emotional guidance for a very emotional daughter and heck I even made her cook Thanksgiving dinner for 8 people! We cannot thank her enough for all she has done and hopefully we can repay her someday. I'm thinking a night out drinking wine and eating fun food without the baby will be plan!
We also had visits from from Pablo's family and friends so its been busy in the house. 
My mom left December 1st so today is our official first day of being parents by ourselves, we are alone with no one to help us. Gabriela has repaid us by not wanting to sleep all day! Oh the joys of being first time parents!
1 Month! 9 lbs, 21.6 in long

Gabriela and Grandma

1 comment: