Tuesday, September 18, 2012

32 Weeks

This week I'm 32 weeks along and I have less than two months to go! It is a crazy feeling for me. She is growing bigger and bigger and my belly is showing it. It is weird to have such a huge belly even though a lot of people tell me it isn't that big. Well with 8 weeks to go more or less I'm imagining it just getting bigger and bigger.
32 Weeks
I feel pretty well. I'm getting tired a lot more often now and want to lay down a lot. At night I get uncomfortable and getting up from laying down is hard sometimes. I like putting my feet up as much as possible and I think my feet are now starting to swell just a little. But I'm lucky that I'm sleeping good except for my once a night potty break. Sleep is very important and I know I won't have much of it soon so I feel pretty happy I'm sleeping through the night at this point.
In the nursery we have it half complete. We have the crib and dresser/changing table. I've washed all the clothes and baby items and they are in the drawers or hanging. We still need sheets and wall decorations which are coming via my mom when she arrives November 4th. Hopefully baby won't come before than or she will be sheet-less! HA.
I now have all my appointments scheduled past my due date and that is very strange feeling knowing it's not that far away. The thought of giving birth makes me nervous along with doing it in a Spanish hospital and the fear of not understanding something important but my doctor told me everyone speaks English and they have a lot of foreign people give birth all the time so I need not worry. Of course I just want it to all go smoothing even if that is asking a lot!
We started our birth classes last week and have 7 more to go. They are every Saturday for two hours. Ours is small, only 5 pregos so that is nice and its close to our house so even better. I feel young because some of the ladies look to be pushing 40, at least the dads do but that seems to be very common in Spain. I think that is why there are so many twins!
Pablo is doing good but is on edge and has been for the last couple months. It is to the point where I'm afraid to tell him if I have a little problem because he freaks out. It is actually kind of cute when he comes running because he hears me yelling at Goonie and thinks I'm yelling in pain or something. I'm sure he'll be a sight to see when I'm actually in labor. I have to keep reassuring him that when I do start labor the baby isn't going to fall out in 5 minutes. It takes along time and usually starts pretty slowly. I think he has images of me delivering in the car on the side of the road on the way to the hospital.
Baby's Room
A work in progress
31 Weeks (shows more!)

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute room! nice job! She's one blessed little lady already...

    ReplyDelete