Thursday, August 30, 2012

Seattle Life Part 1

We had a great time relaxing and seeing all my family while we were home. It was so fun to show off my belly and see everyone's reaction. Luckily, while I was there she popped out so I seemed to get bigger and bigger as the days went on. My dad was the funniest when it came to his granddaughter, he had so much to tell her and wanted to rub and kiss her all the time.
I was very lucky to have my family host two baby showers for me, one at each of the family reunions. It was nice to play silly games and hang out with the girls.
We made sure to carve out relax time and so we spent a whole week on the island and that was so nice not to be running around but staying in one place. Plus I was with my sister almost the whole time on the island and that was the only time I'll get to see her for a year! SAD!
I can't believe it is all over and now we are back to reality and oh yeah, preparing for a baby to arrive. So much to do! 

Stay-cation- hitting up the Seattle spots we've missed

Checking out the Museum of Flight
Pablo fought off the kids to sit in the fast plane!
Pablo in space
Kirkland
Thai food with the pops and Jeanne
Checking out the car show. We'd look good in this bad boy
Wine Tasting
Pablo FINALLY went here- apparently this place is a major favorite
of the Spanish and I was in trouble for never taking him here
Whidbey Island
First ride in the new boat
Learning to drive
Clam digging for crab bait
Freimuth Family at the new Tiki Bar
Relaxing at the Tiki Bar
My Crabby Baby Shower in the Crab Shack
Playing games
I got USA diapers, I cried
Julie and Samson
Pickle Ball- Team Bud Light
Out for a paddle board and kayak
Prego up on the paddle board
Pablo finally made it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment