Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July

We had our 3rd Annual 4th of July party this year with a traditional bbq of hamburgers and hot dogs. I made some potato salad, 7 layer dip and red, white and blue rice krispie treats. Very American don't you think? Our deck had flags everywhere, the Weber for grilling and Buds in the cooler. We had America throwing up all over the place! Pablo and I even had our best USA clothes- we are adorable! HA!
We like having parties or maybe more the idea of them because every year I realize they are a lot of work! I was running around a lot and this year being pregnant hurt more than usual. My lower back hurt so bad and I got pretty tired. I think I could have used a beer or two! And I knew I was pregnant because I almost started crying when there were no more hamburgers and I had to wait for the 3rd round. We had a very hungry crowd on seconds before I had my firsts!! But that is hormones speaking because I find myself pretty funny now but at the time not so funny!
The group

The hosts and my rice krispie flag

The Grill Master


1 comment:

  1. Hope you finally got your burger! Don't these people know the preggers hostest with the mostest needs to eat! ;) Looks like a great party!

    ReplyDelete