Friday, June 17, 2011

Eclipse

We were lucky here in Europe to see the lunar eclipse that happened this week. I don´t remember the last eclipse I saw so once I found out we were going to have one I was determined to watch it. And lucky for us the moon passes right over our terrace so we could sit outside, comfortably, and watch it. Well the days before the eclipse we remembered seeing the moon because it was so big and so bright and could have sworn that it was up while we were eating dinner around 10 pm. Well the day of the eclipse we waited forever to see it and thought it would never come up! Then finally around 11 pm Pablo spotted it, black in the dark sky. At this point it looked competley covered even though, the scientist said it wasn´t. Pablo started taking pictures and it looked really cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment