So now my plans have changed once again. I freaked out most the day but realized this will be good to start the legal stuff for the wedding and finally feel like I am accomplishing something. Didn't quite realize how much there is to do when planning my 'low-key' wedding. I guess when you do it twice, in two countries, you have more to think about!!! :)
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Just couldn't wait....
Today I bought a ticket back to Madrid.....for October 1st!!! I thought I would be staying in Seattle through Christmas but that will not be the case. I was swayed by an invitation to see a Spanish wedding (so I can see how they go and help plan my own), crazy cheap airline tickets, the chance to start the wedding paperwork (so we can finally get a date on the calendar), and my good-looking man! I never quite figured out how we would do 5 months apart anyway! So I bought my ticket today but to satisfy my mother and myself I will be back for Christmas but even better I'll be bringing the Spaniard so he can see a real American Christmas. His first one!!! He has no idea what he is in for with Christmas at the Freimuth house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YEY!! I'm very excited! Guess we need to hang out soon then!
ReplyDelete